In compliance with the duty of information regulated in art.. 10 LSSICE, The necessary data of the owner of the website is provided below:
Claudio Di Genova with CIF Y4186781J with address for these purposes at C/ Álvaro de Luna, 4, Malaga and contact email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
every person, either physical or legal, let him access, browse, use or participate in the services and activities, free or onerous, developed through this website assumes the condition of USER, and as such, through said access, undertakes to observe and strictly comply with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable, thus forcing themselves to make correct use of the website. The user will respond to the owner of the website or to third parties, of any damages that may be caused by breach of this obligation.
The owner of the web page reserves the right to unilaterally make the modifications it deems pertinent in its portal., being able to change, delete or add both the content and the services provided through it, without there being any obligation to give prior notice or inform the users of said modifications., being understood as sufficient with the publication on the provider's website.
The duration of the provision of the portal service is limited to the moment in which the user is connected to the website or to any of the services it provides.. Thus, the user, each time you intend to use the portal, you must read this Legal Notice carefully, since the same and its respective conditions of use can be altered at any time. So, The validity of the aforementioned conditions will vary depending on their exposure and will be maintained as long as they are duly published., until they are replaced by other.
Conditions of use of the website
These conditions of use and navigation are intended to regulate the relationship between La Casita Malagueta and users who access, browse and enjoy the service offered.
The owner of the website provides free access to a large amount of information, services and data (onwards, "the content"), whose property belongs to Claudio Di Genova, which the user can access.
The user assumes responsibility for the proper use of the portal in accordance with the Law and these conditions., responsibility that extends to the registration necessary to access the reservation services that are provided. Said registration entails the completion of the corresponding form, in which the user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated and undertakes not to provide false information or documentation, fraudulent or illegal. As a result of it, the creation of a password may arise that the user must keep diligently and confidentially.. The user will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damage caused to the owner of the website or third parties for the information provided..
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services that the website offers, in accordance with the provisions of the law, the moral, public order and these conditions and, illustrative but not limiting, not to use them for:
- Disseminate criminal content, violent, pornographic, racists, xenophobic, offensive, in defense of terrorism, that violate human rights or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
• Intentionally introducing computer viruses into the network or carrying out actions that could alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to the physical and logical systems of La Casita Malagueta, the creator of the website or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which La Casita Malagueta provides its services..
• Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of La Casita Malagueta or third parties and, in your case, extract information.
• Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as spread, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that supposes a violation of the secrecy of communications and the legislation on the protection of personal data.
• Impersonating another user, public administrations or a third party, using their registration keys to the different services and/or contents of the website.
• Play, copy, to distribute, make available or in any other way communicate publicly, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding exploitation rights or this is legally permitted..
• Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent..
The owner of the web page does not guarantee that its web page complies, totally or partially, with the laws of other countries. So, if the user resides or is domiciled in any other place than Spain, and decides to access and/or browse this website, You will do so at your own risk and responsibility., must ensure that such access and / or navigation complies with the applicable local legislation in your case.
The owner of the website is not responsible for any damage or loss arising from a denial of service attack., viruses or any other technologically harmful program or material that may affect your computer, Informatic team, data or materials as a result of the use of this web page or the download of its contents or to which it redirects.
All notifications and communications between users and La Casita Malagueta will be considered effective, to all effects, when they are made through the contact form of the website, of email or telephone communication and/or WhatsApp. Users should go to La Casita Malagueta through:
- to) contact form in the "Contact" section of the website;
b) communication via phone call or WhatsApp messaging to the phone number: +34653519728.
or ) Send by email to the following address: email@example.com.
By using this website, the user implicitly accepts that most of the communications will be made electronically. For contractual purposes, the user consents to use this electronic means of communication and acknowledges that any communication sent electronically complies with legal requirements.
Protection of personal data
In compliance with the provisions of the Regulation 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, . 27 april 2016, the owner of the website, as responsible for the website, informs all users who provide or are going to provide their personal data, that these will be subject to treatment that has been registered among the treatment activities of La Casita Malagueta, in accordance with the provisions of article 30 del RGPD.
The owner of the website is Claudio Di Genova, whose identification and registration data head this legal notice.
La Casita Malagueta, through the forms that it makes available to the user, can collect the personal information that will be detailed below in order to adequately provide the requested information or to comply with the requested reservations: name and surname, Email address, phone number.
The user provides the requested information voluntarily. The refusal to supply it has, as the only consequence for the user, not receive the requested information or the services offered by the website.
By voluntarily providing the information, the user expressly and freely accepts, that your personal data be processed by La Casita Malagueta for the following purposes:
– Offer you the best experience (navigation, reserva, etc.)
– Contact the user in case any incident occurs in the contracted service.
– Respond to user queries.
The owner of the website, as responsible for the file and the processing of personal data, is obliged to keep professional secrecy regarding all of them as well as to keep them, obligations that will subsist even after the end of the user's relationship with La Casita Malagueta of the website.
The owner of the website guarantees the user at all times the exercise of their access rights, rectification, limitation, suppression, cancellation, portability and opposition to the personal data provided. Likewise, the exercise of your rights to be notified by the person in charge regarding any rectification is guaranteed at all times., deletion or limitation of data processing, unless it is impossible or requires a disproportionate effort, and you have the right not to be the subject of a decision that produces legal effects based solely on automated processing, writing to Claudio Di Genova, C/ Alvaro de Luna, 4, Malaga or through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org,
The person appointed to perform the functions of the Data Protection Officer is Claudio Di Genova.
Intellectual and industrial property
All website content, among others, texts, Photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual content, as well as its graphic design and source codes, they constitute a work whose property belongs to Claudio Di Genova and none of the exploitation rights over them can be understood to be transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website., and regardless of whether or not they are susceptible to intellectual property.
Likewise, all brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of Claudio Di Genova without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them..
The total or partial reproduction is forbidden, exploitation, distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights. Any use not previously authorized is considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author..
To make any type of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, the user must notify said circumstance to Claudio Di Genova attaching the pertinent information.
In any case, The owner of the website does not assume any responsibility regarding the intellectual or industrial property rights owned by third parties that are infringed by a third party or by the user..
Cookies are files sent to the browser through a web server for the purpose of recording the user's activities during their browsing time..
It is possible to access the website by disabling cookies but it could interfere with the correct functioning of the website..
The cookies used by the website are only associated with anonymous users and their computer without being able to provide, by themselves, personal data of those. Cookies do not collect personal information that allows the identification of a specific user.
The owner of the website cannot assume any responsibility for the content that may appear on third-party pages., nor does it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said links or hyperlinks. Likewise, The inclusion of these external connections to third-party websites does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with connected entities.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
The information provided by this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only., without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its accuracy, completeness, correction, validity or actuality, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
The owner of the website is not responsible, in no case, of damages of any nature derived from, by way of example:
• Errors or omissions in the contents. The owner of the website does not guarantee that the contents will be permanently updated., nor that they lack any type of error.
• Lack of portal availability. The owner of the website is not responsible for possible damages or losses generated in the user as a result of failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the website, since the operation of these networks depends on third parties.
• Presence of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content that may alter computer systems., electronic documents or user data, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to prevent it. Corresponds to the user, in any case, be provided with adequate tools that protect you against harmful computer programs.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relations established between Claudio Di Genova, website owner, and the user will be governed by current Spanish regulations and the resolution of any possible dispute that may arise will be subject to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Malaga